IEEE Fellow is a distinction reserved for select IEEE members whose extraordinary accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of interest are deemed fitting of this prestigious grade elevation.
List of recent fellows:
- George Pavlou, University College London, UK (2018): for contributions to resource management and content-based networking
- Deepankar (Deep) Medhi, University of Missouri, USA (2018): for contributions to optimization and the design of computer communication networks
- Yixin Diao, IBM TJ Watsen, USA (2016): for contributions to modeling, optimization, and control of computing systems
- Raouf Boutaba, University of Waterloo, CA (2012): for contributions to network management methodologies and applications
- Prosper Chemouil, Orange, FR (2003): for contributions to the design and implementation of dynamic routing
and traffic management systems in telecommunications networks