Minutes of CNOM/IFIP WG6.6 Joint Meeting @IM 2015
CNOM/IFIP WG6.6 Joint Meeting @IM 2015 was held in 18:00-19:00, May 12, 2015 at Shaw Centre, Ottawa, Canada. The summary of the meeting is as follows.
- Burkhard Stiller mentioned that currently IFIP has two mailing lists but they can be merged into a single ML, merged address will be announced.
- Rolf Stadler reported TNSM statistics and requested to increase the ratio of submission from CNOM community.
- Burchard and Lisandro reported the status of ComMag and JNSM/IJNM respectively.
- Statistics on CNOM/IFIP supported conferences are reported.
- IM 2015 had a good number of paper submissions. Firstly made open access via IFIP DL.
- CNSM 2015 is now in cooperation with ACM
- AIMS 2015: best papers are recommended to TNSM.
- Update of Taxonomy: Purpose and method are explained by Filip. The updated taxonomy will be discussed at CNSM 2015.
- Next joint meeting will be held during CNSM 2015.
After the meeting, CNOM Elections were held. The result of elections was following.
- Chair: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville – Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil (re-elected)
- Vice-chair: Filip De Turck – Ghent University, Belgium
- TPC chair: Deep Medhi – University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), USA
- Secretary: Shingo Ata – Osaka City University, Japan (re-elected)
List of attendees:
Kathy Grise (IEEE Big Data Initiative)
Doug Zuckerman (Telecordia)
Jorge Lobo (ICREA)
Emil Lupu (ICL)
Edmundo Madeira (U. Campinas)
Alberto Gonzalez Prieto (Cisco)
Rich Hofstede (U. Twente)
Ricardo Schmidt (U. Twente)
Mottis Joker (U. Twente)
Alex Clemm (Cisco)
Amitana Biswas (Cisco)
Metin Feridun (IBM Research)
Mechael Nicld (IBM Research)
Raouf Boutaba (U. Waterloo)
Luciano Gaspary (UFRGS)
Filip De Turck (Ghent U.)
Shingo Ata (Osaka City U.)
Burkhard Stiller (UZH)
Rolf Standler (KTH)
Yixin Diao (IBM Research)
Andre Santos (UFPR)
James Hong (POSTECH)
Brendan Jennings (WIT)
Mauro Tortonesi (U. Ferrara)
Sven van der Meer (Ericsson)
Daniel Mauro (UFPR)
Michele Nogueira (UFPR)
Pieter Jan Maenhaut (Ghent U.)
Maxim Claevs (Ghent U.)
Niels Booten (Ghent U.)
Hendrix Moens (Ghent U.)
Steven Latre (U. Antwerp)
Stefano Petrangeli (Ghent U.)
Thomas Vanhove (Ghent U.)
Jordan van der Hooft (Ghent U.)
Matthias Strobbe (Ghent U.)
Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville (UFRGS)