CNOM Test of Time Paper Award
The CNOM Test of Time Paper Award recognizes papers published 10 to 12 years in the past in flagship conferences and journals supported by CNOM, which are deemed to be outstanding and whose contents are still a vibrant and useful contribution today.
A best paper selection committee is formed; an initial term of a member of the committee is for two years, renewable for another two years. The ComSoc Board approved the following Award Committee to serve in 2021 and 2022:
- Yixin Diao, PebblePost, USA (chair)
- Deep Medhi, NSF and UMKC, USA
- Salil Kanhere, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Lea Skorin-Kapov, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Carlos Raniery Paula dos Santos, Federal University of Santa Maria, Brazil
- February, 28, 2021
- Only papers that have been published in IM/NOMS, ManWeek/CNSM, TNSM, IJNM, JNSM and the ComMag NSM Series are eligible (published in 2008, 2009 or 2010).
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Nominations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ComSoc CNOM Test of Time Paper Award Nomination” and should include the following data:
- Title of paper
- Author List
- Author contact info (email address only)
- Conference/journal where published
- DOI link if available
- Nominee name and email address
- Include as attachment to the email
- A PDF copy of the paper
- A nomination justification providing the rationale for the nomination (this can be in the body of the email)
- If possible, reviewers’ reports of the paper (PDF or text)
- The award committee members may also conduct their own assessment to identify additional potential candidate papers.