CNOM/IFIP WG6.6 Joint Meeting @CNSM 2016 was held in 16:30-17:15, Nov 2, 2016 at École de Technologie Supérieure (ETS), Montreal, Canada. The summary of the meeting is as follows.
- Olivier (IFIP WG6.6 Chair) and Lisandro (CNOM Chair) chaired the meeting.
- Introduction of IFIP WG6.6 and CNOM are presented by chairs.
- TNSM report: Rolf (TNSM EiC) reported the statistics of TNSM submissions and requested to encourage submissions from CNOM community. Rolf also mentioned that many TNSM papers are extended versions of previous IM/NOMS conferences.
- Commag/JNSM report: Olivier encouraged to submit papers especially to special issues.
- IJNM report: Filip (IJNM Assoc. EiC) introduced that the IF of IJNM is increasing, and three special issues are running. Filip also introduced that IJNM has virtual issues which are available via open access.
- Upcoming conferences (Olivier): no comments.
- Observing the history of IM/NOMS: Lisandro introduced the purpose and the current status. The system is planned to be available at IM 2017.
- CNOM/IFIP WG 6.6 Taxonomy: Filip introduced that the taxonomy is available on the Wikipedia page, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_and_service_management_taxonomy.
List of attendees:
Henning Schulzrinne (Columbia U.)
Sebastian Abt (h_da)
Roberto Riggio (CREATE-NET)
Xavier de Foy (InterDigital)
Carol Fung (Virginia Common Wealth U.)
Doriguzzi Corin Roberto (CREATE-NET)
Jaafar Bendriss (Orange Labs.)
James Hong (POSTECH)
Yooneon Han (POSTECH)
Kim Khoa Nguyen (ETS)
Mohamed Fafen Zhani (ETS)
Mohamed Cheriet (ETS)
Noura Limam (U. Waterloo)
Raouf Boutaba (U. Waterloo)
Filip De Turck (Ghent U.)
Remi Badonnel (Telecom Nancy – LORIA/INRIA)
Yu Peng (BUPT)
Edmundo Madeira (U. Campinas)
Paulo Simoes (U. Coimbra)
Rashid Mijumbi (TSSG)
Lei Shi (TSSG)
Yonsa Njah (ETS)
Laurent Lefeure (INRIA)
Adel El-Atawy (Google)
Hanan Lutfiyya (U. Western Ontario)
Shingo Ata (Osaka City U.)
Yoshiaki Tanaka (Waseda U.)
Rolf Standler (KTH)
Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville (UFRGS)
Olivier Festor (LORIA/INRIA)